Pages

February 26, 2009

Simply Lazy!!!

Well it’s been a couple weeks since I put anything on the blog and even longer since I put anything really exciting. I really have no excuse, it’s sheer blog laziness! Well I do have one small excuse because I started back to work last week which is very time consuming! I forgot how long 8 hours a day is, it really takes up a majority of my time. Anywho, here are a couple of pictures of what has been going on around here.

The girls are a huge help with Frank and around the house. I am sooo lucky to have such wonderful girls!





Josh has been really busy with work, the biz is doing great which means he is always doing something : )
We had a visit from Ma'am and from Nanny, both of which were great!! Josh and I got the chance to go on some GREAT dates including the ballet on Valentines Day, it was Romeo and Juliet!! The girls also really enjoyed seeing their grandma's!





The girls had a sleepover with some friends. They had a great time and they got to have doughnuts for breakfast from Sweethearts which was a special treat.




I also changed my hair color. It is a little hard to tell from the photo but it is a darkish red/brown now which is really different, but I love it!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I love the new hair color.

Amy Fletcher said...

Foxy hair there, Momma! I like it dark--do you? You have such an adorable family...and that Frank...sheesh he's a cute kid! Thanks for all the updates on what has been going on with ya'll! Love ya!