Pages

January 3, 2010

Our Merry Christmas

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas!! We had a great time, my parents and brother came out to stay with us for a couple of days. My photo taking was definitely on the back burner (which means I was having a good time) but here are the pictures I did take, several people are missing but the kiddos are all here. Wishing you all a very Happy New Year! Frank didn't really know what was going on at first.
He got into the new toys after a while though
The girls got new Webkinz


a VERY special treat from Ma'am
Jillian got something special from Santa
Gelsey in some of her new clothes/jammies

A combo gift for me and my mom, this was a bit tricky to put together as evidenced by the last bit not quite fitting on top - should have slid that to the side for the photo ; )
Ryan nearly beat the entire Harry Potter Wii game which has become the favorite game lately
Frankie jams on his new guitar all the time it might be his favorite gift

No comments: