Pages

September 28, 2010

Happy Birthday/Anniversary!!

September is a big celebration month around here. Josh and I both have birthdays as well as our anniversary, which is right in the middle. Josh and the kids outdid themselves this year and got me a sweet sewing machine and a bunch of goodies to go with. I've already been to two sewing classes and am having a bunch of fun learning everything that my machine does. THANKS guys : )
Josh and I had a very nice anniversary just the two of us. We went out for dinner and just had fun being with each other. I love that no matter what we are doing we make it a good time and I am very hopeful that we will have decades worth of good times to come.
Josh got a library for his birthday! ha ha! Not really but he did get mostly books because that's what he asked for. He also got a dump cake and brats for dinner. It was a good time this year. Hope all is well! XOXO -Amber

No comments: