Pages

November 26, 2010

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving here in Phoenix. It's been unusually cold here so we've been bundling up next to the fire and drinking tea. We of course made a plethora of tasty food and have a fridge full of leftovers. I have to say I am so very thankful for my amazing family, they bring so much joy to my life each and every day!
I know hydrangeas aren't necessarily in season or Thanksgivingy but they were so beautiful when I was selecting flowers that I couldn't resist!
We were very blessed to have family in town to celebrate and feast with us!
Finally had the occasion to bust out the china : )
We had a ton of fun cooking and tried several recipes from THIS blog which I suggest you check out because they were Brilliant!! Especially the rolls, turkey brined in buttermilk, and sweet potato casserole.
Spending some after dinner time with Dadgum
We of course at too much and just had to veg out for a while after dinner


Hope all is well!! XOXO -Amber

No comments: