Pages

March 1, 2011

My Oscar Favorites

So I've read several places that Amy Adams dress was not well liked, however she was one of my favorites. I think the style is a bit of a departure from her norm and I love the jewelry she wore with it. I think she is sparkly and sleek at the same time. (Obviously I got this picture from Just Jared, so thanks)
I LOVED Natalie Portman's dress/look. She certainly makes pregnancy look good! I was also soo happy that she won the Oscar. My mom and I saw the Black Swan over Christmas break and she gave me chills. It's a very clever story and her transformation into the black swan is phenomenal, it's spooky!! If you haven't seen it yet you should, but not with your kids, trust me on that : )
I couldn't be happier for Christian Bale either. I haven't seen The Fighter yet but he has been one of my favorite actors for a very long time. He's brilliant in every movie he does and if someone deserves to be recognized for their talent, it's him. I also think Sibi, his wife, is very pretty and I like her sparkly dress too.
Anywho, I hope all is well! XOXO -Amber

2 comments:

Leontien said...

I just wish Mr Bale would shave off his beard!!!

But he's in my top 3 all right!

Thanks for sharing
Leontien

The Murphys said...

He said in the press room that when he's done filming whatever he's doing now he's going to have to shave in order to film the next
Batman :D