Pages

July 2, 2020

Albuquerque 2020

We made our annual road trip to take the littles to Ma'am and Dadgum's house for a few weeks.  It was amazing.  Their house is always magical but especially so in the summer.  We played with the hose, ran through the sprinklers and had a water balloon fight.  We had a catfish fry with fresh garden tomatoes. We had some tasty take out from Taco Cabana. I loved seeing their garden; the difference between their garden and mine is so interesting to see because of the different climates that we live in. They both certainly have a green thumb that I continue to hope rubs off on me!! The kids have been interested in perfecting their gin rummy skill so I am sure I will have some experts when they come home.  All in all it was a great weekend and I am so happy my kids have such a fun place to be always but especially during the shutdown for this pandemic we are having.  















Until next time.  XOXO,  Amber

No comments: