Pages

November 8, 2008

HAPPY VETERANS DAY!!!

Today was the Anthem veterans day parade. It was the best one yet, it was almost 2 hours!! We had a really fun time watching all of the floats and then afterwards there was a big picnic in the park. I have to say the neatest thing in my opinion was, after the parade, the girls got to get into a blackhawk helicopter and check it out!!! AWESOME!!! I don't have any pictures of that because our batteries had run out from all of the parade pics we took : ( Anywho, we had a great time, Josh took 239 pictures! Here are just a few hope you enjoy them. (p.s. I love the 70 yr. old cheerleaders, I'd never really seen anything like that till we moved here, ha ha)















3 comments:

Ma'am and Dadgum said...

I'd forgotten about the senior cheerleaders. They are a hoot. Should I join when I retire??? I'd forgotten about the camels too. I've got to come over next year!!

Amy said...

That is so cool. I want to be a cheerleader when I grow old...

You just go an award go to my page and check it out.

Amy said...

Just checking in to see if your baby has come yet.

I hope you are feeling okay. I bet you can not wait to hold your new little one.