Pages

November 25, 2008

The wait continues

Well the contingency that I mentioned in my last post came into play last week. We waited around for 2 days for an opening at the hospital but as fate would have it they never ended up having a spot for us. So here I am, still pregnant! The new plan is that I will go in tonight for the induction, but after such a heartbreak last week I haven't really let myself get too excited. If there is room for us tonight then I am sure I will be overwhelmed by emotion (not hard considering I am a VERY pregnant woman!) So even though throughout the last several months I thought the odds of me actually being in the hospital on Thanksgiving were slim, it appears that this is what is going to happen. My Dr. said if all goes well (and according to his schedule, which so far not a great track record) we should be released mid day Thursday and home in time for turkey, thanks for cooking mom!! We'll see! If that is the case then I will put picks up of our little turkey on Thursday. Hope everyone is well! Have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving, Amber

3 comments:

Amy said...

I hope they get you in tonight. I am so sorry you are not feeling that great. I can't wait to see pictures.

Good luck!!!!!!

Amy Fletcher said...

Awww, sweetie---it will all be okay. I know you were excited to use your new appliances for Thanksgiving, but heck, no doubt you'll be up to your elbows in cuddling Frank that I'm sure you'll forget all about it! Can't wait to meet your little fella!

Ma'am and Dadgum said...

It's a wonderful Thanksgiving. Our little Frankie's arrival makes it wonderful!!