Pages

December 20, 2008

Thanks Jessica!!






We finally got around to putting together our gingerbread train, Jessica brought it for us at Thanksgiving and we just did it yesterday. It was a lot of fun, Thanks Jess!! We have never put together a gingerbread anything before and it was a lot easier than I was expecting. The girls of course wanted to eat all of the candy (and the gingerbread a little too), luckily it wasn't the greatest tasting candy so most of it made it on the train. Frank has the Christmas spirit too : )

6 comments:

Amy Fletcher said...

Your little man is so cute! And I can't blame the girls--gingerbread is good stuff! Ya'll did a great job on the train! Was it a kit?

Ma'am and Dadgum said...

You did a GREAT job. I'll make sure Jess sees the pictures.

*Anita&Texas* said...

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. I know it will be warmer than here.
Love to all
Chris

Amy said...

That is so neat. I have always wanted to do that. I love little Frank in his holiday outfit. Happy Holidays!

The Akin Family said...

OK, I am a TIER II student and I need extra help to change my blog background to the cool stuff you and Cathy use. How do I do that? You can email me at akinchr@dalhart.k12.tx.us
Thanks

The Akin Family said...

Amber,
I just talked to Sweet Pea and she asked that we just leave that link on. Diana said she doesn't want any hurt feelings. We would like Diana and Dave back on if you can do that. Thanks so much. Your little Frank is wonderful.
Chris