Pages

August 4, 2010

Surprise on the Great Wall of China!

This summer Ryan and Jess went on a mission trip to China for two and a half weeks. I was so excited for them because I knew it would really be a life altering experience. While they were there they got two days to have free time and be tourists, part of which was spent visiting the Great Wall of China. I have to start by saying that my brother is so so awesome and he always goes out of his way to make things extra special for Jessica. They obviously love each other very much and are so perfect together that I think they were made for each other! Well, little did she know that China was going to alter them in more ways than one because while they were on the Great Wall, Ryan got down on one knee and asked that wonderful girl to be his wife! She said yes, of course, but we all knew she would. That might me how you know you're in the right relationship, when you have no doubts about what her answer will be : ) Needless to say I am extremely happy for them!

1 comment:

Ma'am and Dadgum said...

I love your post. It says it all. I'm so happy that she is going to be a Bell.