Pages

June 27, 2011

My Seattle Randomness

Me and Josh took a trip up to Seattle and Gig Harbor a few weekends ago and had the BEST time!! I could only laugh when I uploaded my photos at the randomness of what I decided was picture worthy but here it is.
We went to visit Josh's grandmother who really doesn't like to be photographed so here is the one that I got of her : ) I have more to say on that matter but I'm saving it until I've wrapped my head around it a little better.
My favorite flower EVER which lasts maybe all of one day in a vase here and definitely will not grow outside. The peonies were everywhere!! You can buy them for $1 a stem at Pikes Place and they are stunning, I have to admit I was a little jealous. It's probably a good thing we don't live there as I would bankrupt us filling our house with flowers : )
We also enjoyed the fresh fish while we were there. We had some Chinook River salmon and sampled the smoked salmon at the market, which was soo good we ended up buying some.
We spent the first night in picturesque Gig Harbor where we had dinner at Anthony's.
Josh even got us a seat buy the window : )
I had the tastiest cup of hot chocolate I may have ever had at a coffee shop in downtown Seattle. I'm pretty sure it was a Seattle's Best, it was a blend of dark and white chocolate and it was Yummy!!!
We also visited Josh's Aunt and Uncle who live nearby. I can't believe I don't have a single photo of that night. They seriously live in Stepford, it's the prettiest neighborhood ever! Josh's cousin Molly graduated from high school this year and we were celebrating : ) Anywho, we had a good time and I will post more pictures from Josh's grandmothers place when I can. Hope all is well!! XOXO -Amber

1 comment:

Ma'am and Dadgum said...

What do you mean random pictures. They are perfect. This now one of my favorite pictures of you, Am.